List 10 Random Things About Myself:
1. Driving alone in my truck makes me happy. It’s rare, but when it happens, the windows are down and the tunes are up!
2. I like road trips. But I don't like the getting there part if I'm not driving. When we used to DRIVE to TN to see mom's family, I would sleep the ENTIRE way there, only waking up to eat or to go to the bathroom. That's like a 14 hour trip, mind you! But, if I'm driving, I love it! I can look at the scenery go by and sit in silence without radio or other people and be perfectly content! But I get super cranky if I'm just a passenger
3. I love getting snail mail. It's the best feeling in the world knowing that someone took the time to write you a personal letter. I wish all my snail mail wasn't junk, though. If you feel like writing, I’d love a pen pal!
4. I am in college and I am majoring in agriculture while minoring in Secondary Education. I want to be a high school Ag teacher one day. Unfortunately, I seem to be making a career out of school. This is going on my 8th year of college. I can hardly see the light at the end of the tunnel, but I am determined to finish. One day…
5. I once had red hair for about a month. I LOVED it. I think I'm going to try blonde the next time I'm feeling adventurous!!
6. I'm usually not a picky eater. BUT... lately I'm finding out that I actually AM! Tastes definitely change over time. The only beans I eat are Pork and beans and Green beans! Everything else is a no no. I hate mushrooms. I used to Love scrambled eggs. Now I gag at the sight of them. They are disgusting. Any egg. They are only good for baking with! I absolutely can't stand pickles, onions, or mustard. I will NOT touch anything remotely spicy either. And this isn't the entire list either... However, since marrying my husband, I’ve had to become a little more forgiving towards food. If he cooks, I have to be willing to try it once. I have found that I like HIS way of cooking scrambled eggs:)
7. When I go out to eat, I usually don't try new things. I tend to stick to the same entrees. For example, at Roadhouse, I order the rib eye with a salad and mashed potatoes. At any Italian restaurant, I order some sort of shrimp alfredo. At Mexican food restaurants, I order cheese enchiladas, no beans. At Seafood places, it’s ALMOST always fried catfish.
8. Matt and I were only officially dating a month before Rooster came along. It was devastating at the time and I hated making my momma sad over my indiscretions. Matt and I are very adamant that we will make this marriage work. I feel that we still got married out of love and never because we had a baby together. I believe Riley was sent to me to help my family in a difficult time. She was born the day before the one-year anniversary of my little brother’s death. I am so incredibly grateful to God for sending her!
9. I have a list of about 200 books that I must read that I am trying to work through. I love to read. This list is growing ever so long... so I should be set for life on reading material!
10. I once had 78 pairs of shoes. I went through EVERY SINGLE
Link up here: Shabby Blogs Link Party