Sunday, February 17, 2013

20 Questions Part 3 of 4



There was a blog floating around Pinterest where a list of questions were compiled so that you and your husband (significant other) could get to know each other a little better. Like the author of this blog, I thought it would be neat to answer them so that my children could get a little insight about their momma! So that is what I have done. It was originally 30 questions, but I have pared it down for myself. I hope you enjoy following along with me


This is part three of four




-What is the hardest thing you have ever experienced?
*Hands down, losing my little brother in a car accident in 2008. Definitely the hardest thing ever. I think, mostly because we don’t know the real cause of what happened.

-What is your dream job, and why?
*Growing up it had always been to be a veterinarian for livestock animals. I’ve always been an animal lover! Now, my dream job would be getting paid to be a stay at home mom! But since that is kind of unrealistic, I want to be a high school Ag teacher so I can work with kids and their animal projects.

-What are 5 passions you have?
*My salvation
*My children
*Agriculture
*Teaching
*The Constitution

 -Describe 10 pet peeves you have.
*When I am driving and coming up to a construction zone. I hate when there is a lane closure up ahead that drivers have known about for MILES and most of us get over into the correct lane only to have a few jerks speed all the way up to the cones directing us over and expect the rest of us to just let him in. JERK! I DID NOT OBEY TRAFFIC SIGNS JUST SO YOU COULD FORCE YOUR WAY OVER!

*Again, when I am driving, I hate when people camp out in the passing lane. Going under the speed limit???! Grrr.

*People writing Christmas like “X-mas” or “C-mas”

*All forms of grammar misuse. Your vs You’re, They’re, There, Their…

*Spelling shortcuts! Use VOWELS for goodness’ sake!

*Phones at the dinner table. Phones out at all when you’re supposed to be doing something else…

*Getting a text from the person sitting IMMEDIATELY next to you…

*People not picking up their dog’s business in my yard.

*Dodge trucks. I can’t stand to look at them. Yuck.

*People who double park. You’re tiny compact car is not big enough for even ONE space, yet you insist on two? Your enormous dually truck actually CAN fit into a normal sized space, USE ONE only!! Geezzzz…..!

No comments:

Post a Comment