Tuesday, April 24, 2012

A New Name and an Update!

Hello! It's been yet another long time since I have updated on our family.

Natalee Ann Dye is now here!! She was born 02-22-2012, 5:53pm, 6lb 12 oz, 20 in! 

Natalee is the calmest, most alert (and not crying) baby I've ever held! (Rooster was colicky for the first four months and Natalee is just a complete OPPOSITE!) As of this past Wednesday, she is 8 weeks old. 


This is our complete family on Easter Sunday 2012. We are all wearing some form of yellow!


This is Natalee this past weekend. I think she is roughly 9 lbs now. Just about 3 lbs heavier since birth :)


Matt and my in-laws and my parents got me a wonderful sewing machine for my 24th birthday last August. I have gone through several crafting spurts since owning it. This past week, I made this little dress for Riley. It was my first time to tackle a zipper. So far I do not like messing with zippers, but I also know that "practice makes perfect!" 


This is Riley sitting on the steps of TX's Capitol Building in Austin, TX. Here she is 2.5 years old! 


So, since we have added Natalee to our family, I changed the name of my blog. It is no longer We Three Dyes, but now it is Doodle Bugs and Daisies. I love Daisies and Doodle Bug is my daddy's nick name for me, but we use it for the girls, too! 

Cheers!




No comments:

Post a Comment