Monday, January 31, 2011

Welcome

Well, after a couple weeks of my momma suggesting a blog for family that don't have Facebook and me researching different blog sites... here we are at "We Three Dyes!"

Mom thought this would be a neat idea for me to update on Riley. Riley has a baby book that I sort of started when she was born, however, I'm not paper creative and have a hard time sitting down to write pen and paper style. Since I spend a lot of time in front of the computer, Mom and I agreed this might be the best route for me to keep records of Riley.

Well, I'm going to take this one step further and just center this blog on Matt, Riley and myself: We Three Dyes! I think this will be fun :)





4 comments:

  1. YAY!!! Welcome to Blogland!! :) I look forward to seeing your family grow! Ya'll are so beautiful! I wish you the best with this blog, and if you ever need anything let me know! ♥ Amber

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you have started this. I think that in some ways this will be better than a baby book, plus you can write about your whole family and your followers will be able to share in your experiences and Riley's growth.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love you picture, you have a lovely family!!!!
    I will be following your blog!!! Hope Riley does just fine tomorrow. I will be thinking about you all. Keep us updated tomorrow.
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope everything goes well tomorrow. I'll be thinking of you guys. :)

    ReplyDelete